Welcome to Owosso Medical Associates, a medical office of Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
The providers at Owosso Medical Associates provide primary care to patient of all ages. We strive to provide the best health care possible. As a patient of us, we want you to be well informed about your health conditions, so you could participate in making decisions that will affect your health and life.
We perform annual preventive physicals, and GYN exams, in addition to treating a wide variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, and lung conditions among others.
We provide vaccines to children and adults. We emphasize on preventive medicine to stay healthy.
Electrocardiograms, and Spirometry (lung function test) are available in our office.
While shelter-in-place is in effect we have made the following changes:
- We will continue to take phone calls from 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays. Phone calls after 5 pm will be sent to our answering service.
- We will be seeing patients by appointment only from 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- We will offer telemedicine to decrease the need to leave your home for medical issues.
- If you have any medical concerns or issues please call us before going to after-hours or the hospital ER.
- In case of a medical emergency, go to ER or call 911.
- Stay home, wash your hands, and be safe!
ASR Health Benefits
Blue Care Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Employee Benefit Logistic
Physician Health Plan
McLaren Health Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans
Meridian Health Plan (Medicaid)
Sparrow Family Care
United Health Care
Please call if your insurance is not listed.